This is how to send me CT or MRI images:
- Place the CD in the computer. If the viewer attempts to start, stop it. It is not needed.
- Clicк on Windows Explorer, find the CD and open the folder.
- In the main directory, there is a folder called DICOM. Rarely, the name of the folder is either „A“ or „Images“, instead of DICOM.
- Drag it to the desktop
- Zip in compressed folder – right click „send to“ > „compressed folder“
- Open www.wetransfer.com
- Click on „take me to free“ button if needed. If you haven’t used the service before, you will need to register – very simple procedure.
- You need the little window, shown on this page
- Drag the compressed folder on the plus sign
- Insert my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type your e-mail and a brief message
- Click on „Transfer“
It is that simple.